The nine members that make up our board handle the major decision-making that ultimately affects everything we do. These individuals meet a least once a month to oversee the committees, to share new ideas for growth and improvement of the club, to decide how to raise and spend funds in a manner that best benefits the club and our members, etc.
Each June, three directors reach the end of their term. If they wish, they may re-apply for election along with any other candidates that have applied.
To apply for a board position you must meet certain criteria as stated in our bylaws. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Applicant must be a voting member in good standing
- Applicant must have been active on a committee and/or have participated in the majority of volunteer events within six months prior to election
- Applicant must be able to participate in and attend a majority of all JJBC related events
- Applicant must be available to answer questions and hear concerns of our membership
- Applicant be available to attend board meetings held at least once a month
Being a board member takes an enthusiastic and dedicated member willing to give time to help our club continue to grow and be the best booster club in the NFL.
Board of Director elections are held at our Annual Meeting. Any member interested in applying for a board position can submit an application any time during the year. You can pick up a board application at the JJBC office or go to www.jagfan.com, click on “Board of Directors Info” on the left menu and download an application.
Send completed application and current photo (head shot) to JJBC 1010 E Adams Street, Suite 107 Jacksonville, FL 32202 Attn: Board Application
Applications need to be in the office by May 8 of year of application prior to June annual meeting.
You can bring the ballot from the website or newsletter or you will be able to fill out a ballot upon arrival at our Annual Meeting in June.